- A CAM’s watch alarm or some such thing beeps through an entire act of an opera.
- A CAM’s phone rings during an opera. She answers it. And talks. Out loud.
- CAM takes a flash picture during the final act of Tosca.
- CAM leaves prior to the end of a work. A quiet work.
- CAM (and a friend of mine … sigh) says “I didn’t know the German words to Beethoven’s 9th, but I sang the words we have in our hymnbook while you played!”
- CAM applauds before the end of a very quiet work.
- CAM talks in full voice during a chamber music concert. Loud full voice.
I’m guessing I’ll remember more so stay tuned.
If you have any to offer simply drop me a line.