“We’re not going to make a decision for at least 60 days,” said San Francisco Opera spokesman Jon Finck. “First we have to ascertain whether this is really just a postponement, and then if it’s really off, think about how can we do this ourselves.
“We can’t say definitely that we will be able to do the cycle in 2011. That’s our intention, and we will continue to proceed on the assumption that our plans hold. But we can’t say anything definitively until we study the budget.”
I read it here.