I think this can also be called a melodica.

Richard Galliano playing Bach on Accordina


  1. Hi,

    The accordina is more of a blown button accordion, with a typical french key layout (in both chromatic and diatonic models) and has both blow and draw reeds. The melodica has only blow reeds and a piano keyboard.

  2. Thanks, Daniel! I really appreciate learning this! 🙂